Monday, July 6, 2009

How things are going :)

I'm sorry that I have (again!!) forgotten this blog :( Much have happened since last writing, but I try write all important things here :)



Nepo from day before yesterday. He tryies to catch annoying flyes :)

First of all, I didn't get study place, but I'm not sad of it. I have other plans for my future, but now I'm just looking for job. It's hard to find anything here. I worked in veterinarian as a helper one month and it was so nice! I't wasn't an ordinary job but on-the-job learning thing :) I could work on veterinarian (as helper) with my education, but because thing is so complicated here (veterians works under county, who desite the workers), I don't have any chance to get a job there :( I loved the place and the people. Thanks alot guys! :D

We have done some training with Niji :) We have trained agility (especially waving), obedience (lots of things) and tracking (okey, one ;) ). We have obedience trial on september and then we will debut in winner class.. I hope we can get some moves ready before that :) But, Nijis doing looks promising!


Two weeks ago Niji were shown in a dog show :) She got very good review. It doesn't matter what my dogs get from the shows. We go there because of fun. Our next and last on this year, show is on next week. Hopefully we see some friends on there :) We have a needed results for a working champion title, so after we get results from working dog trials on some day, Niji can became a working champ ;)



Nepo and Niji had spend almost the hole summer together. Nepo is in perfect shape and Niji, in other hand, have been training her muscles ;) The dogs have swum alot on this summer. Nepo loves when somebody throw a stick to the water so he can bring it back. Niji just loves to hang around. I'm sure that Niji would be really good water rescue dog, because she is worried about swimmers. Unfortunately we don't have any training groups here :(



I planned that I would go to a tracking trial with Niji on this year, but it seems that there isn't any competitions near by and the second reason is that we don't have practiced much. Hopefully we can go to the tracking trial on next spring :)





Koukkis and Tohru are doing well also :) Both have grown much. Tohru is very delicate and Koukkis, well, is like a Garfield. Tohru isn't so shy anymore and he loves when someone pets him :) Here is some pictures of the boys :)






I got a new layout to our webpages. I will do english version soon! Here is the address www.nestnuuka.net



No comments: