Monday, May 25, 2009

Winner class, here we come!

Nijis season didn't start before our obedience competition, so we take part to open class. Niji did really good job in competition! We got 1st prize (184 out of 200, HP and 1st place), so now we have ticket to winner class :) We started to practice new moves wich we need on winner class. Hopefully we are ready to compete in winner class on this autumn, but I have decided not to hurry with obedience. I want to be sure, that Niji have learned the moves before competing. 

I got invitation to examination from one of the schools where I did gravitated. I'm so excited for this! If the examination goes well, I get in :) The school is located near Tampere wich is one of my favorite citys even so I love to live here in Kainuu.

Here is some photos from our competition:



No comments: