Tuesday, May 5, 2009

The little belgians "quiet power"

Finally my fever have gone! :D I'm so tired of staing still. It's really frustrating and I felt so much better when I went to a walk with Niji. I'm sure Niji was really, really happy of this! :D I saw how she was enjoying herself when she tracked tracks of other dogs and watched birds on the lake. Only negative thing is that I have to go to the work tomorrow :P But because of that fever I have only three working days on this week! 8) I know it's not cool say that, but I'm still tired of being ill :P

I went to the agilitytraining with Niji today. We practice with our friend who also have groenendaelgirl named Tinkku :)

Niji was so happy because of agility. She loves it and it's good change for obedience also. We practiced waves and did some basic trains about "moving ahead without handler" (I don't know the word for this, but I hope you got it).

When Niji do her jobs, she has some kind of quiet power in her. Kind of she focus all action to the concentration. She won't overdrive, never. She is always so calm and somehow self-assured when she is not working, but when training starts, her flame of power catch fire, but her calmness won't change. She is so lovely, when she do her work royally :)

Here's some photos of Nijis agility:


Niji heels. She looks somehow like her father in this photo ... 8)

After training we went to the shore.  It was so nice weather even so it was cool and cloudy :)

Here's latest photos of Tohru. Isn't he sweet? :D


No comments: