Friday, May 1, 2009

Long time no seen!


I have totally forgotten this blog! :o I did write here this morning, but somehow I deleted hole text... Now I try again :) And I will try to write to this blog often. It's a promise ;)


There's lots to cach up with! Lots have happened since last writing. Niji and I moved to our own apartment and we got new member to our family :) A cat named Kapteeni Koukku alias Koukkis (Kapteeni Koukku = Captain Hook) has been our buddy since last September. His name comes from his hooktail :) He is 10-months-old now. He is like a Carfield himself: Loves food and attention.

Niji didn't get TK2-titel on last autumn, because we didn't get any 1st prices. We have had long pause on training on winter. We didn't do anything with obedience. Now we have started to train with new motivation and Niji almost shines when she is working! :) She is so passioned with her job and I'm so proud of her  My little girl isn't so little anymore. She have grown much by mentally.

Niji have been in some dogshows, but we haven't get any good results yet because her hairless ;) In showrings Niji is very easy to handle. She is so calm and waves her tail almost hole time. Next time we are going to dog show possibly on next august.

Nijis elbows, hips, back, shoulders and eyes have checked out on March. The official results came out on this week: Hips A/A and elbows 0/0. In Finland only x-ray pictures of hips and elbows goes to Finnish Kennelclub where other vet checks the pictures and says the official result. Vet, who x-raid Niji, said that her back and shoulders are looking really good :) Eyes were clear too! 

Nepo lives with my parents on nowdays. It's better for him to live on countryside than here on apartment building. Nepo is fine too! :) He is really enjoing himself and I can see it everytime when I visit him. Nepo haven't totally forgotten me eather ;D Nepo will join us as soon as I get a apartment where I can took him. There's photo of Niji and Nepo on March:

Yesterday we got a new kitten. His name is Tohru :) He is really shy, but I'm sure he will open a little after he settles down. He needs just a little time :) Koukkis weren't so happy with newcomer, but tried play with kitten today ;D Kitten didn't answer to Koukkis's playfulness, but I'm sure Tohru will play with him after couple days. Niji, our everybodys friend, was so happy because of Torhu. She tried to sniff kitten, but Tohru just "growled" to her. Niji tried to play with kitten, too, but Tohrus answer were the same. Poor Niji  Theres some photos of Tohru (and Koukkis):


I have planned some trials for Niji to this year ;) There has to be aims, so I can plan trainings better. We started to train agility more "seriously", so we can think some agilitystarts to autumn. Tracking trial is this years main goal. Niji is my first tracking dog, so I hope we can get some good results from trials :) Ofcource we are going to try get that TK2 (3x 1st price from openclass on obedience) on this summer, but it's not important to get :) I'm happy, if we can get that tracking title (JK1) ;)

I think I have now wrote all what I have to :) Theres some pictures from today on Niji:






Tomorrow we are going to start our tracking season.. We have agilitytraining, too! :)

No comments: