Thursday, May 7, 2009

Waiting

It's been really interesting weathers here O.o At one moment sun shine and after five minutes there were raining. Well, it's good thing to have rainy days. I somehow like of rain. It's somehow refreshing :)

I'm waiting many things at the moment. Nijis season is coming soon, Mothers day is on followin sunday, I'm waiting call from vet (I asked job from there for summer and it's really promising!!) and I'm waiting monday, because then I can call to the university of applied sciences, where I have study place waiting for me. Well, I'm going to cancel it, because I'm not interested of it :P I'm going to get new study place. I have three schools on my mind. Hopefully I can get to one of them :) I'm going to follow my real interests and hopefully I can graduate for animal attendant! :)

Here's some pictures of Niji and cats:







2 comments:

Vamana said...

Hi,

I was figuring out the Finnish names of the cat breed you have. Is it ´Norjalainen metsäkissa´?

Nice to read more about Nepo en Niji in English!

Bye, Twanneke

Heta ja Niji said...

Tohru and Koukkis both are domestic cats, but there is a chance that their father is a Norjalainen metsäkissa ;)

They have same mother and it's quite obvious that their father is same too.

It's nice that you like to read of our life! :)