Sunday, May 3, 2009

Princess Fluff and feverish owner

Yep. This is so my luck. I got fever so we couldn't do anything on this weekend. We had to pass agilitytraining :/ We moved our training day to beginning of next week.

Because Niji were bored because I couldn't take her to long walks, I decide to do some tracks to her so she could use her brain for something else than bother the cats (she tryed play with them, but was too wild to them) or carry toys to me with "please, play with me" -face.

I did four tracks to her on this weekend. The latest one was Nijis best tracking so far. She were really good! :D

We did some obedience too today. It wasn't anything special. Niji did shine on heeling and did well on other moves too. We practiced to the obedience trials. I did enter her to the obedience trial today.. The trial is going to take place after two weeks. I hope we can get our first 1st prize from there :)

Cats are doing well also. Tohru and Koukkis are bestfriends now! :D Tohru is shy to me and he don't like to be on lap. It's okey by me, because this is his character :) Theres some photos of the boys from yesterday:






No comments: